We are excited to announce that we’ve launched a new app for our parents.
The app allows:
- Parents to get updates on their child’s progress
- Do a self-assessment Covid Screening before the arrive at school
- Get in touch with your child’s teachers
- Upload school events. View class yearbooks online!
- View individual child attendance per term!
- Record each child’s achievements,
- Snapshot of news, reminders, messages and events!
- … to name a few of the features
Here is a bit about their history
ChildCloud was born in 2018, from a dad who wanted more insight into his child’s day. The morning school rush was bad enough, without having to remember to take newsletters home, check the school noticeboard and wait in line to read the school calendar. There must be a simpler way to see everything at any time.
The team at ChildCloud spent hours with schools, teachers and parents, understanding what they needed from an online school communicator. We knew it needed to make life easier for all involved. An intuitive system, that would be easy, and fun to use.
Fast forward to today. Now parents and teachers can monitor a child’s performance from infancy to adulthood. Tracking milestones, attendance, incidents and much more. Communication is quick and easy with two way messaging. Parents have access to their child’s online noticeboard which highlights upcoming news, events and reminders. We hope that you will love using ChildCloud as much as we have loved developing it. We are constantly adding new and exciting features customised to each situation.
Please log into the app here (If you’ve received an invitation email): https://childcloud.co.za/Login
Here is a video showing you the power of the App